Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Week 9, #23: Summary

This course truly felt like I was just surfing the Internet Web 2.0. Now I feel a bit overwhelmed by the "To Do" list I have created in order to "dive deeper"..

1) I need to document all the new accounts I have created.

2) I want to go back and learn more about many of the tools and websites.

3) I have a blog and several projects I started on a very sketchy basis that I would like to go back to and flesh out.

4) I still need to get my avatar to show up on my blog!

5) I have videos to download, podcasts to listen to, and eBooks to download and enjoy.

6) I have my church catalog to create.

7) Now I want to try and create some podcasts for my students.

In summary, this is the never-ending learning.

Thank you, CSLA, and the good people who put this all together. Kudos to you all!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Congratulations! You have successfully completed School Library Learning 2.0. You are now an official member of the CSLA 2.0 Team and your blog has been moved to the "Congratulations! 2.0 Team" list.

Yes, you have only just begun. Work on your projects, coach others or offer CL2.0 to you teachers and cheer them along -- the very best way to keep learning about fun 2.0 tools.

Best wishes.
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager